Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Finally Have The Internet Fixed

Well I have to say it's been a long three days or almost three days with the internet and it appeared to be at the provider level.  After spending 45 minutes on the phone with the carrier we determined it was not  a carrier issue and bought a new modem.  We brought it home and started to get connected…..almost.  Apparently some information got crossed between one carrier and another as was suggest by my nephew Matthew.  So we got that fixed and still not internet.  So after several hours of farting around with this we finally have it up and running!  Thank you Matthew (my son) for being on the phone with the carrier supervisor and Matthew (my nephew) for the information Matthew (my son) had to force on them, ahahahahaha.  Then they said we needed to "buy" a static ID which we actually didn't need; and we didn't buy.  My aching head……all this because my modem did actually crap out.  It apparently has been going for a while.  BUT we're moving now.

I may as well have been in Siberia….okay, enough of that.


My sock yarn hat is coming along nicely.  I'm using and E hook and HDC so it's not taking forever.  I plan on added a ruffle brim.

These are a few of the new things up in my shop http://KathysDollsAndCrafts.etsy.com 







I've been finding new blogs to read and follow and I'm really happy to see familiar faces!   I love all your blogs ;-)  I can't wait to see what's next!

6 comments:

  1. Thank God for the Matthews. lol I had noticed mention before of there being two, but thought I was just getting mixed up. lol But it seems that while you had no internet you were a very busy woman. Love all the new things you have up...you tempt me and I have been so bad with my crafty budget lately.lol Glad you are back up though. We are so reliant now on the internet. Life is just not as much fun without it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that you finally got your internet fixed - what would we do without it? Your hat looks nice so far, and the needle rolls and bags are very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!! I missed you while your internet was out - how dare they disconnect us from each other!! I love reading your blogs - they crack me up, and I needed a good laugh after a long day:) Love all of your stuff in your Etsy shop, and I can be really bad when I look in there - HEHEHE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are connected again. It can be so frustrating!! My boy is Matthew too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't that frustrating? We can't live without the internet now. lol
    I like your needle wraps; they're really pretty, and very useful. I'm loving mine!

    ReplyDelete