Tuesday, September 16, 2014

New Beginnings and Feeling Better

Just to start this out I got the first cold of the changing season, yay me.  For the last three days I've done nothing but sit around like a rag.  I got up this morning and feel like I'm over the hump and feeling better.  Enough of that.

Pam messaged me a little over a week ago and asked me what I was doing.  Hmmmm when my sister starts out like that I know she's up to something, ahahahaha!  So we logged onto Skype and chatted for a long time about our weight woes.  She had just signed up for Nutrisystem and knew I'd given that some thought.  So it was only natural that I would have to do this with her, hehehe.
Pam has her's in drawers and I think I'm going to get those today so I can get rid of these box trays :-)
Yesterday was my first day and it went great!  The food is not bad and I didn't have to over think what I was going to eat.  I have a tendency to make this harder than it has to be, lol.




I did add some new project bags to my Etsy shop at the end of last week.  http://KathysDollsAndCrafts.etsy.com


I did have a couple of sheep bags up, but they were gone within 30 minutes.  Because the sheep are so popular I ordered more of this fabric, it's really cute. 


I think tonight I'm going to work on my sock :-)

Day 2 Nutrisystem went great!!




6 comments:

  1. Good luck Kathy. I hope you and Pam do well. I hope you are feeling better and am on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better! Good luck with Nutrisystem. It will be nice to have a buddy with Pam doing it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sheep are soooo cute! I was lucky to get one:) Hope you feel all better soon. The nutria system looks awesome! You & Pam will have to give us a review on how the stuff tastes. What are your favs? Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good that you are feeling better. I wish you the best with the NutriSystem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those drawers work great and when you're done with Nutrisystem, you can store yarn in them.
    OMG! That sheep fabric is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that sheep fabric!! I can see why it went so fast. Glad to hear you are feeling better, and continue to stay on the mend!!

    ReplyDelete