Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuesday Evening Chatter

Good evening….ahahahaha I couldn't help that, sorry Pam ;-)  It's not that late but I'm tired and getting a little punchy…

Anyway on to my sock!  I am actually, really really going to do my first heel.  I put the waste yarn in this morning per Pam's instructions (which are really good as usual); now I have to finish the sock through the toe.  Then the scary part…..

 Today I ordered a car magnet for my Jeep ;-) I just have to remember to take it off before going through the car wash, ahahahahaha.


It was a quiet day today around here.  I made a crochet hook wrap for Michelle with pockets to accommodate her Clover hooks.  I will be making others to fit the Crochet Dude hooks also.  I have one and the handle is rubbery so they are a tad more difficult to slide into fabric pockets.  We'll see…..

I seriously need to go back to work.  I feel like I'm getting boring.  Not bored…..boring, lol.  I think Thursday I may actually clean my house.  Ahahahahaha that didn't sound good.  It's not bad but I see things other people may not notice and I really need to vacuum and pick up some of my clutter….so I have room to make more.  Okay enough.

Have a good evening and maybe tomorrow I will have a more productive day…HA


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your sock! The magnet idea is great. Espoecially for when you are parked near yarn or craft stores. Some yarn stores have bulletin boards to leave cards on too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sock is looking really good. :)

    ReplyDelete