Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Wow Has It Really Been A Week??

You know when you talk to someone you haven't talked to for a while and they ask "what's new?" and you say "oh same old same old".  If the is really true then why are we so busy, ahahaha.  I have to say I don't feel like there's much to talk about yet I've been BUSY!

I finished my first week on Nutrisystem and lost 5 lbs!  That's was exciting :-)))  There was only one thing so far I could not bring myself to eat, lol, and they sent me two of them.  Oh well, I can improvise.

I have so much catching up to do with the blogs I like to follow…

My head cold is finally gone but the darn cough just lingers.

Saturday Joe and I went to visit his cousin Linda and her husband.  We went out for dinner and then to the Newport Grand Slots.  I spent the entire evening losing and winning the same $20 ahahahaha.  I have not idea how those slot machines work but I like watching them.  I think I tried 15 different ones.

I added a new print to http://KathysDollsAndCrafts.etsy.com
And I have other new prints going up this week.  Also, I've had a few request to bring back the tote bags with the handles because they work well with the loom projects.  So they will be coming back in the same fabrics as the drawstring bags. 
The bag with the handles is the same size as the large project bag. 



Also, on Friday I decided to upgrade my phone.  So I switched from an IPhone 4S to the Samsung Galaxy S5.  This is my first droid and I love it!!!  It took a bit to figure out how I was going to get pictures from my phone to my MAC, lol.  But it worked out nicely.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) Linda and Steve are coming up here for the night.  After dinner we're all going to the Cumberland County Fair.  I'm making spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread for dinner.  And YES I am having my Nutrisystem.  I will take pictures of course :-)

Well I guess I'd better finish up in the kitchen so I can sit back down and read some blogs……

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the weight loss! Glad you are feeling a bit better. Have fun with your new phone. We do all like our electronic toys. It sounds like you have been very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I'm always doing something, but when someone asks, I don't have anything to say. I think it partly because it's pretty much the same routine, so we're used to it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed watching your latest vlog . . . and am impressed at how you've e xpanded your etsy and kept up with blogging as well! I sympathize with your search for the eating plan that works for you,

    Good luck with the job interview!

    ReplyDelete