Thursday, September 4, 2014

I Was Wrong - No Internet

So here it is Thursday evening and I still have no connection. We were up and running for about 24 hours. After we realized the new modem wasn't the problem, we took it back and made an appointment to have cable internet installed Friday morning.  In the meantime, yesterday, we got the modem in the mail that Fairpoint sent. So Joe hooked it up with the help of their tech support and all was well for about two hours. So it is apparent that the issue is Fairpoint. Okay enough of that :-)

So here is the first crochet hook wrap which will be in my Etsy shop when I can get back on my computer. It has pockets for hook sizes D - P and two extra pockets mor a few more hooks.

9 comments:

  1. Love the fabric! Got my bags today I ordered from your etsy shop. They are so well made. Can't wait to get more:) thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the material it is so pretty, and the colored hooks just pop with color. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your internet gets all sorted out soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!!!!!!! We are all set and it is so fast *happy dance*

      Delete
  4. Hope everything went well with cable and you are up and running and back to normal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cable tech had us up and running in less than 30 minutes!

      Delete