Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thursday Morning Chat

Well good morning!  It's 8:00am, I've had my coffee and I've been sitting in this chair long enough for my right butt cheek to get numb, ahahahahahaha - sorry, I had to say it :-D

I'm putting a package in the mail this morning for my sister Pam.  Wait tell she sees what in this ;-)

I added a few DPN wraps to my Etsy shop last night.  Hey!! I just discovered I can make these pics smaller.  Yay!!
Thanks Lorri !!




I have only 1/2" to go before I can start my first knitted heel!

I also started a sock yarn hat.  This one I'm using an E hook and doing half double crochet.  It works up faster that single crochet.  

Well I suppose I'd better get going.  Things to do!  I will be back later.  Maybe I will do an afternoon coffee chat :-)  Thanks everyone for joining my blog!  Have a great day :-)))




3 comments:

  1. No, thank you! I love grey and black and that pattern is lovely. I am right with you on the sock. I am not sure which heel I will attempt but I think it might be the plain old heel flap type. Mostly because that's the one I can find the best YouTube videos on. Lol I am glad you started a blog. I have always lived reading them. I have been considering doing one myself. Even if no one reads it I would still like it as a virtual journal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice! If you start a blog I would surely follow you :-)

      Delete
  2. The wraps look great and so does the sock. I hope you have better luck crocheting the sock yarn hat than I did. When I finally wanted to put it down the garbage disposal, I ripped it out. Interesting, I did complete the knitted hat and plan to make another one. Maybe it's just that I'm so into the needles right now.

    Ooooo... I can't wait to see what I'm getting! I'll bet it comes today. It may have even came yesterday if Matthew didn't check his mail. I always have to check both mailboxes when I'm expecting something because the mailman mixes us up. lol

    ReplyDelete